Thursday, April 30, 2009

Drama

Here's the deal. I hate drama. Most of the time. Granted I am a shit
started and so sometimes I like to pick fights with people. And
there's nothing I love more than to wind up the Senior (Citizen) Stoner defense
attorney and then watch him go. But almost uniformly these fights are
with people outside my office, people I don't have to rely on and work
with every day. Like the old saying goes, don't shit where you eat.
So you'll understand when I say that it makes me nuts when people in
my very office make drama and involve me in it. Especially because I
have enough to deal with for the things I actually do and extra-
specially because as I have previously lamented I am the new guy and
still on probation and I already have a track record of getting into
trouble. So it's just about enough to make me scream. Maybe I should
just follow Karen's example and wear my headphones all day.


Sent from my phone.

1 comment:

Old Stinky Cat Lady said...

sigh. did you pretend make out with another person in your office again?? you little hoodrat drama starter.