Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Threats & Love

Apparently I am long overdue for a blog update. I say apparently because I've been subtly pressured (read, threatened) by a certain lover of hairless cats today to update this blog and I am finally bowing to the inevitable.


I thought about writing a blog entirely devoted to updating this blog. I probably could wax on for multiple paragraphs about how good it will be when I've finally updated. But then i thought I'd get in trouble for following the letter of the law but not the spirit or somesuch stuff like that. So I'll just get on with it and write a substantive blog.


To wit:


Today my office was violated (again)! I knew it was April Fool's Day, but I did not expect to be the victim of a nefarious prank. Why? Because I have been pranked over and over and over again for the last 7 months. I thought for sure I was due for a break. Alas, no. Instead I arrived today to discover yellow police-style tape covering my office door. Realizing what this meant, I bravely approached my office and dared to peek inside. Hearts! Dozens of bright, pink and purple hearts. Everywhere! Defiled! Again! Who has this much time?


I've been meaning all day to take them down. But i'm afraid that the bright colors have overstimulated me and as such I've been rendered inert. Seriously. I can't do anything today except stare at the walls, which in turn are making me even less likely to do anything... I hate vicious cycles.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally!! You really need to updtate more often...Please come back! I miss you so much~